We draw on seasoned international consultants, technical specialists and industry experts, plus leading in-country analysts and skilled local researchers.more
We deliver on your decision and information needs... From big picture risk assessments to specific investment opportunity reviews. From public policy analysis to project evaluation.more
We focus on about a dozen conflict-affected countries, including the DR Congo, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Liberia, Georgia, Colombia and Yemen.more
We are a research-based consultancy. As a boutique firm, we provide specialized analysis, unique insights, and practical solutions you can rely on to make the best decisions.more
A research-based boutique consultancy. Specializing in conflict-affected regions. We provide independent analysis, nuanced insight, and practical solutions you can rely on to make the best decision. For business, government & non-profits.
The Pragmora Consulting Group is driven by a core team of seasoned analysts and academics who have had their feet on the ground in conflict and post-conflict regions.
We are an international network of consultants that provides independent analysis, unique and nuanced insights, and practical solutions you can rely on to make the best decision.
Each project team is tailor-made to meet our client's specific needs. If we don’t have the right people on hand, we find them for you.
This flexible structure allows us to have the right people available for you... every time. And it keeps costs low as we don't need offices in multiple cities.
Better services. Better analysis. Lower cost.
IN THE NEWS
- Sat Dec 14 DR CONGO – Defeated M23 signs a peace agreement. An important step towards stablility.
- Tue Dec 03 SOUTH SUDAN – First major foreign investment conference opens. http://www.investsouthsudan.net/home.aspx
- Thu Sep 12 PAKISTAN – Balochistan official documents say 592 mutilated dead bodies found in the last
- Tue Sep 10 SOUTH SUDAN offered $43 million grant from China to finance mining sector improvements.
- Sun Sep 08 SOUTH SUDAN’s first commercial flight to Khartoum, Sudan, a reflection of improved relations.
- Sun Sep 01 PAKISTAN – Former opposition leader in the Balochistan Assembly joins the Baloch National Movement.
- Fri Aug 30 PAKISTAN urged to ratify international convention on enforced disappearances.
- Sat Aug 17 SOUTH SUDAN will be linked to Kenya and Uganda by a new 400km highway
- Tue Jul 16 PAKISTAN foreign direct investment up 76% as investors respond to greater political stability.
- Sat Jun 22 SOUTH SUDAN begins construction of a Specialised Economic Zone for business/investments activities.